sexta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2010

Can you define conscience?

I can't tell for sure, but I also can't let that go unanswered. Conscience is a subject that has intrigued me for about a year or so, when I was first introduced to it. There are so many subtleties to it and it is all so subjective no one has a definitive answer on what it is made of, how it works and what it really is capable of. 
That's why I created this blog, for here I'll post my conclusions and speculations on all that concerns conscience, be it conscience itself, meditation techniques, out-of-body experiences, near-death experiences, paranormal abilities and much, much more. 
Alll I ever write here is part of my ever-changing concepts, so beware old posts may become out-dated. Hope you enjoy it. 


Horacio.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário